Manor Dental Practice welcomes referrals from fellow dentists and dental practices and offers a very clear and transparent policy in regard to how any such referral is dealt with by the Practice.
We accept referrals in the following areas:
- Periodontic Referrals
- Orthodontic Referrals
- Implant Referrals
Should you wish to make a referral, please open the relevant Referral Form and complete and return to us either by email or post.
If you have any query in relation to a referral, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our Referral Policy
We seek to offer a referral service on which you as the referring dentist can rely and be comfortable. In order to achieve this we will also follow certain key foundations:
- We will put your patient’s interests and clinical welfare first at all times;
- We will follow your instructions for any referral made to us. Where any instruction is unclear we will contact you in order to discuss the matter before proceeding;
- We will always respect a patient referred as being your patient and not seek to entice them to leave your practice. Should a patient request to be seen at PDS we will politely inform them that we are unable to see them and they should discuss the matter with their dentist;
- We will never charge a referred patient for any treatment. They remain your patient and all and any fees should be collected by you and not us. Should a private fee be payable to us for any treatment we shall invoice you directly for this;
- We will treat your patient no differently to any patient of our own.